We at CubePile (“Company” or “We” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This Policy is an integral part of our Terms of Service
This policy applies to information we collect (collectively our “Platforms“):
- On this website – https://cubepile.com (Our “Website”).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Platforms.
- When you interact with our social networks accounts and pages.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Any related services, sales, marketing or events (“Services”).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platforms, including depending on the context of your interactions with us through our Platforms, the choices you make and the Services, products and features you use. Specifically, we collect the following information by the following means:
When we talk about “Personal Information” in this privacy notice, we mean all of the information collected by us as detailed below, as long as this information is by itself or with other data or information we possess to identify you or any other individual.
Information You Provide to Us
- products and Services.
- When you interact with our customer support.
- When posting messages in our online forums or otherwise contacting us.
All Personal Information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, up to date. You also represent and warrant to us that you have the full right and authority and received all necessary consents and approvals (in such cases where such consent and approvals are required) to share with us all such Personal Information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Platforms, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platforms, including traffic data, IP based location data, server logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Platforms.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type device characteristics, language preferences, referring URLs, device name.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information but does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) this information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Platforms, for our internal analytics and reporting purposes and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platforms according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our Websites.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or Services and customer support that you request from us or to request feedback.
- As part of our efforts to keep our Platforms and Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our Platforms or any products or Services we offer or provide through it and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platforms.
- For data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Platforms, products, Services, marketing and your experience.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way email us at: [email protected]
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Our servers are located in Israel and the USA. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information in the USA and Israel.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, please be advised that all transfers to Israel are based on “Adequacy Decision” and all transfers to the USA are based on European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses – The European Commission has determined that the Standard Contractual Clauses provide sufficient safeguards to protect the personal data transferred outside the EU or EEA.
For more information, please visit:
All such transfers based on Standard Contractual Clauses require all such recipients to protect personal information that they process from the EEA in accordance with European data protection laws. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third-party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
Social Media Features, Ad Networks and Do Not Track
Due to lack of standardization, currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests.
Our Services may include certain Social Media features, widgets, such as the, “Facebook Like”, or “Share this” button, “Instagram Badge or Feed” or other interactive mini-programs (“Social Media Features”). These Social Media Features may collect certain Personal Information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our Sites and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website and Services. Your interactions with these third parties’ Social Media Features are governed by their policies and not ours.
You can manage your preferences for many of these advertising programs through the links provided below:
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Google and LinkedIn), as well as from other third parties.
Examples of the information we receive from other sources include:
- Social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public);
- Marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How long do we keep your information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- You have no legal obligation to share or provide us with any information or data.Any information you do choose to provide us, will be provided voluntarily and with your full consent explicit consent according to the Israeli Privacy Law – 1982 and section 30A of the Israeli Communications Law, 5742-1982.
- Any such information you provide will be stored at our registered databases.You may correct and amend your Personal Information stored in Company’s databases and / or exercise your rights to review, update or remove Personal Information by sending a request to [email protected] It should be noted that removing Personal Information from the databases will not prevent the use of non-personal information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your Privacy Rights and How to Exercise Them
In some regions (like the European Economic Area) you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:
Upon your request to We will delete your information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions and/or comply with legal requirements.
Opting out of email marketing:You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that We send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, We will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by: Contacting Us using the contact information provided below.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If We learn that We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe that We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please use the contact information provided below.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see ”Rights of California Residents” below for more information.
Data Controller/Processor and Data Processing Agreements
In some incidents We may be the “Data Controller” of personal information not specifically excluded below. In such instances, Our service providers processing such data will assume the role of “Data Processor”.
If you upload or submit information / data or other content to our Website or through Our Services which includes personal information, such data will only be processed by us on behalf of you. In such instances, you shall be deemed the “Data Controller” of such data or information, and We will process such information on your behalf, as your “Data Processor”, in accordance with your reasonable instructions, our data processing agreement with such customer (to the extent applicable) and other commercial agreements. our service providers shall act as designated Sub-Processors in these instances.
You will be responsible for meeting any legal requirements applicable to Data Controllers (such as establishing a legal basis for processing and responding to Data Subject Rights requests concerning the data they control).
If applicable, our data processing agreement can be provided upon request.
Rights of California Residents
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
We do not sell your personal information for the intents and purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which We shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to Us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 16 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly upload and post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored through the browser on your computer or mobile device (for example, Google Chrome or Safari). They allow websites to store information on your device. Cookies are generally classified as either “session cookies” which are automatically deleted when you close your browser or “persistent cookies” which will usually remain on your device until you delete them or they expire and are used for various purposes as detailed below.
We use different types of Cookies on our Platforms:
Performance Cookies: This type of Cookie helps us to secure and better manage the performance of our Platforms and remembers your preferences for features found on the Platforms.
Analytics Cookies: Every time you visit our Platforms, the analytics tools and services we use generate Cookies which can tell us whether or not you have visited our Platforms in the past, and provide additional information regarding how visitors and users use our Platforms (such as how many visitors we have on a certain page, how often they visit, or where users tend to click on our webpages).
Marketing & Advertising Cookies: These Cookies allow us to know whether or not you’ve seen an ad or a type of ad online, how you interacted with such an ad, and how long it has been since you’ve seen it.
We also set Cookies on certain other websites that we advertise on. If you receive one of those Cookies, we may use it to identify you as having visited that site and viewing our ad there, if you later visit our Platforms. We can then target our advertisements based on this information.
Third-Party Integration Cookies: On some pages of our Services, other organizations may also set their own Cookies. They do this to enable and improve the performance and interoperability of their applications, features or tools that are integrated with our Services, to track their performance, or to customize their services for you.
How can you turn Cookies off (or remove them)
All modern web browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links to ‘cookies’ help pages may be helpful or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
If you are primarily concerned about third-party Cookies generated by advertisers, and you live in Europe, you can also opt out from the collection of your data by our advertising partners who participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance. Opt-out by visiting:
- https://www.youronlinechoices.eu (for European users)
In addition, on your mobile device (e.g., iPhone, iPad or Android), you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
To find out more about Cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following websites useful:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Last updated Dec, 2022