Our Commitment to You
Cubepile is dedicated to providing internet users with the highest level of transparency and control over the use of their data. In order for us to provide you with our services we are required to collect and process certain personal information about you and your activity.
By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of this Information. We encourage you to review the following information carefully.
Grounds for data collection
Processing of your “Personal Data” (meaning any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means) is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services and the operation of our website (hereinafter the “Services” and “Website”), to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
How do we receive data about you?
We receive your Personal Data from various sources:
- Registration information – When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to create an Cubepile account or register to our Service (for example, your name and email address);
- When you communicate with us – For example when you send us an email, we collect the Personal Information you provided us with.
- Third party information – We may receive your data from third party providers who help us with the provision and maintenance of our Services, such as traffic analytics vendors, fraud prevention agencies and others.
What type of data we collect?
In the course of using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data to provide and improve the Service, to contact or identify you, to enable you to access certain parts of the Website, and as otherwise indicated in this Policy. We collect the following Personal Data about you:
- Registration information – your name, your mailing address, your email address, telephone number, and similar contact details.
- When using our Website – our webserver will collect your IP-address, and information about your general location (such as city and country).
We also collect data about the use of our Service and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate it and improve it. We may collect the following non-Personal Data:
- Technical information – this category includes data such as website visits, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system, device type, session start/stop time, time zone, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, cellular), and cookie information.
- Information from third parties – this category includes information we receive from our business partners. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us. This information is also used to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
If we combine Personal Data with non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data. Further Personal Data will only be stored and processed if you voluntarily provide it to us, e.g. through a contact form.
When you visit or access our Services we use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) pixels, cookies, events and other technologies. Those allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behavior, in order to enhance your navigation in our Services, improve our Website’s performance, perform analytics and customize your experience on it. In addition, we may merge information we have with information collected through these tracking technologies with information we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such information may become Personal Data.
How do we use the data we collect?
- Provision of service – for the provision and improvement of our Services, including for support and to respond to your queries.
- Service announcements – we will use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and offer you service offers.
- Marketing purposes – we may use your Personal Data (such as your email address or phone number). For example, by subscribing to our newsletter you will receive tips and announcements straight to your email account. We may also send you promotional material concerning our services or our partners’ services (which we believe may interest you), including but not limited to, by building an automated profile based on your Personal Data, for marketing purposes. You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing materials – If you do not want us to use or share your Personal Data for marketing purposes, you may opt-out in accordance with this “Opt-out” section. Please note that even if you opt-out, we may still use and share your Personal Data with third parties for non-marketing purposes (for example to fulfill your requests, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, etc.). In such cases, the companies with whom we share your Personal Data are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these non-marketing services.
- Analytics, surveys and research – from time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the data we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features, all in order to improve our Service and think of new and exciting features for our users.
- Protecting our interests – we may use your Personal Data when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of Cubepile, its users and/or partners.
- Enforcing of policies – we may use your Personal Data in order to enforce our policies, including but not limited to our Terms .
Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements – we may use your Personal Data to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.